Thai Women Network in Europe (TWNE) is a legal association registered in Paris in 2004.
Registration date: 23/07/2004
Announcement date: 14/08/2004
Last date of modification: 25/07/2019
Type: Local economy and development
Purpose of the association:
- to gather information and experiences from member associations or organizations;
- to promote the exchange of information and experiences between member associations or organizations;
- to assess information and experiences among member associations or organizations and propose more effective approaches; and
- to foster cooperation, agreements and mutual aid between associations and governmental and non-governmental organizations
2, Rue Eric Duffrechou, 65140 Mingot, France (changed in June 2022)
2, Rue Eric Duffrechou, 65140 Mingot, France
TWNE works to promote partnership and collaboration. We assist member organizations and individuals in examining, reducing, resolving problems faced by Thai people, especially women and children, living in Europe as well as defending the rights of Thais in Europe. We aspire for smooth integration of Thai societies aboard.
TWNE observes religion and political neutrality.
Our status vis-à-vis the Thai Government
On 12th November 2015, the TWNE with its association members have been officially recognized as an overseas Thai public benefit organization, according to Article 34 of the Royal Act of Thailand on the Promotion of Social Services B.E. 2546.
Our main activities
- Annual meetings and thematic seminars in member countries.
- Annual thematic newsletters “Sarn Satree (สารสตรี)”, Web Site, Facebook Page and Groups and other social media channels.
- Field studies, workshops, dialogues with members to better understand situations and needs at the country level.
- Expand membership base and partner groups in more countries.
- Fund raising from individuals and international organizations and Thai authorities.
- Coordination with relevant local organizations and authorities to better assist the target groups both in Europe and in Thailand.
TWNE Past-Present-Future (Hamburg 2018)
To promote partnership and collaboration. We assist member organizations and individuals in examining, reducing, resolving problems faced by Thais living in Europe as well as defending the rights of Thais in Europe. We aspire for smooth integration of Thai societies aboard.
Current Executive Committee Members
May 2022 – May 2025
Subscribe to our Website Newsletter
Current member countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Our association members:
- Association Thaïe-Provence, Marseille, France
- Verein Weisser Elefant (Chang Puek), Switzerland
- Verein Thai Sonnenschein (Saeng Tawan), Switzerland
- Thai Women Association in Norway
- Thai/norsk språk- og kulturforening, Norway
- Thai Massage Association in Norway
- Thai Women Network in Sweden
- Hela Manniskan i Malmo, Sweden
- Pro-tukipiste (Sapaan), Finland
- Siam-Netherlands Foundation
- Pion Association in Norway
- Association of Thai People in Greece
- Chiida Spa AG Europe, Zurich, Switzerland
- HelpThai Foundation, France/Thailand
- Thai People @ Slovenia
How to support us:
- Become a member
- Sponsor our annual publication Sarn Satree: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send news and social articles relating to our objectives to email@example.com
- Answer our satisfaction survey
- Fund our activities through donations via bank transfer:
2, Rue Eric Duffrechou, 65140 Mingot, FRANCE
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Telephone: +41 79 685 85 94 (Switzerland), +33 64 296 0762 (France), +66 83 475 0108 (Thailand)
Follow us: Facebook | Messenger | YouTube | Twitter | Line Official