Thai Women Network in Europe (TWNE) is a legal association registered in Paris in 2004.
Registration date: 23/07/2004
Announcement date: 14/08/2004
Last date of modification: 18/07/2019
Type: Local economy and development
Purpose of the association:
- to gather information and experiences from member associations or organizations;
- to promote the exchange of information and experiences between member associations or organizations;
- to assess information and experiences among member associations or organizations and propose more effective approaches; and
- to foster cooperation, agreements and mutual aid between associations and governmental and non-governmental organizations
Avenue de Ségur, 75015 Paris 15e Arrondissement, France
Thai Verein TWNE
Rheinau Schulhaus, Zimmer 02
Sardonastrasse 4, 7000 Chur, Switzerland
2, Rue Eric Duffrechou, Mingot 65140, France
TWNE works to promote partnership and collaboration. We assist member organizations and individuals in examining, reducing, resolving problems faced by Thai people, especially women and children, living in Europe as well as defending the rights of Thais in Europe. We aspire for smooth integration of Thai societies aboard.
TWNE observes religion and political neutrality.
Our status vis-à-vis the Thai Government
On 12th November 2015, the TWNE with its association members have been officially recognized as an overseas Thai public benefit organization, according to Article 34 of the Royal Act of Thailand on the Promotion of Social Services B.E. 2546.
Our main activities
- Annual meetings and seminars to report progress, exchange experiences and lessons-learned, analyse problems faced by members and their target groups and identify ways to resolve these problems and move forward.
- Field studies in member countries in Europe to better understand situations and needs at the country level.
- Publish annual newsletter “Sarn Satree (สารสตรี)”.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions to strengthen capacity of the TWNE members and our partners.
- Publicize our work through social media channels, websites and other channels.
- Expand membership base and partner groups in more countries.
- Mobilize funds from international organizations and Thai authorities.
- Identify ways to better ensure social welfare of and resolve social problems faced by Thai people, especially women and children living in Europe.
- Coordinate with relevant local organizations and authorities to better assist the target groups both in Europe and in Thailand.
TWNE Past-Present-Future (Hamburg 2018)
To promote partnership and collaboration. We assist member organizations and individuals in examining, reducing, resolving problems faced by Thais living in Europe as well as defending the rights of Thais in Europe. We aspire for smooth integration of Thai societies aboard.
Current Executive Committee Members
June 2019 to May 2022
Subscribe to our Website Newsletter
Current member countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Our association members:
- Association Thaï Provence France
- Verein Weisser Elefant in Switzerland
- Thai Women Association in Norway
- Thai/norsk språk- og kulturforening, Norway
- Association of Thai Women Network in Finland
- Thai Women Network in Sweden
- Thai Town Budapest Association, Hungary
- Temple-Based Non-Formal Education in Iceland
- Verein Thai Sonnenschein in Switzerland
- Pro-tukipiste (Sapaan) in Finland
- Siam Association in the Netherlands
- Pion Association in Norway
- Association of Thai People and Meditation Center in Greece
- Chiida Spa AG Europe, Zurich, Switzerland
How to support us:
Thai Schule/Thai Verein Rheinau Schulhaus
Zimmer 02 Sardonastrasse 4 Chur
CH – 7000, Switzerland
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +41 79 685 85 94 (Switzerland), +33 64 296 0762 (France), +66 83 475 0108 (Thailand)
Follow us: Facebook | Messenger | YouTube | Twitter | Line Officeial